No Units Currently Available
No openings at the moment. Please apply to be placed on the waiting list.
- Cooperidge Apartments is set back off of a main street.
- Secluded area offset with a bluff on one side.
- Rent is based on 30% of income.
- Building is for those who are elderly (age 62 and older), handicapped, and disabled, or head of household non-elderly with a disability only.
- Rent includes heat, water, sewer, and garbage.
- 8 one-bedroom apartments
- 6 two-bedroom apartments
- Off-street parking
- Air Condition sleeve to put your air condition in
- Common area with television
- Laundry room with coin cooperated washers and dryers
- Secured entrance
- Cooperidge Apartments provides the comfort of home with the economy of apartment living.
- Freedom from outside chores like mowing, raking and shoveling.
- Friendly maintenance staff for upkeep and repairs.