In June & July of 2019, the City of Kasson suffered severe flooding. Homeowners living in the City of Kasson are encouraged to apply for the Kasson Flood Loan Program. The purpose of the program is to assist homeowners effected by the flooding in making necessary repairs to their homes.
- $3,000 maximum loan amount
- 0% interest rate
- 5-year loan term
- 1st payment deferred for six months
- 1-2 person household $88,600/year or less
- 3+ person household $101,890/year or less
- Income is calculated using the income on all household members 18 years of age or older
- Live in the City of Kasson
- Own and live in the home
- Have a homeowners insurance policy
- Meet income requirements
- Provide receipts for reimbursement if work has already been finished
- 2018 Tax Return for all members 18 years of age and older
- All receipts for work that has been completed
- Copies of estimates for any work to be completed
Funding is limited, so apply today! Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Applications will not be processed until the entire application packet is complete and all supporting documents have been submitted.
To apply for the Kasson Flood Loan Program, please click the link on the sidebar.
For more information on the Kasson Flood Loan Program contact:
Special Projects Coordinator
134 East Second Street
Wabasha, MN 55981
651-565-2638 ext. 204